- Black Hat 2015: Ransomware not all it's cracked up to be
- Black Hat 2015: Attackers use commercial Terracotta VPN to launch attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
Senator Stephen Conroy - News, Features, and Slideshows
Senator Stephen Conroy in pictures
NBN Co will soon trial a proposal by Aurora in Tasmania to string fibre along power lines to reach homes, according to NBN Co chairman Ziggy Switkowski.
The Youth Advisory Group (YAG) on Cybersafety program for 2013 has been launched with the first online discussion forum taking place with primary school students in the Northern Territory, South Australia and West Australia tomorrow.
Communications minister Stephen Conroy claims two satellites, to launch in 2015, will offer broadband services to the bush that will be faster than most people receive in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney on the current copper network today.
Adobe's CEO, Shantanu Narayen, was today quizzed over the Australian pricing of Adobe software products at the launch of the software company's new office in Sydney.
Communications minister Senator Stephen Conroy has called on the Coalition government to unveil its fully costed broadband policy during a doorstop interview today.
The Federal Governemnt is expected to announced the full management team of the National Broadband Network Company (NBNCo) shortly, according to Communications minister Stephen Conroy.