A data sharing agreement between the FBI and Telstra marks a major invasion of Australians’ privacy, according to Senator Scott Ludlam.
Senator Scott Ludlam - News, Features, and Slideshows
The blocking of 1200 websites by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission has set off calls for tighter controls on the federal government.
The Senate has beat back a Pirate Party petition against a proposed data retention law under consideration by the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security.
A parliamentary inquiry has highlighted serious concerns with the government's Cybercrime Legislation Amendment Bill 2011, which is intended to allow Australia to accede to the Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime.
Two key bills to be reintroduced to Parliament this week could result in increased pressure on the Federal Government to explain a number of decisions it has made on its National Broadband Network (NBN) in the past several months.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.