A data sharing agreement between the FBI and Telstra marks a major invasion of Australians’ privacy, according to Senator Scott Ludlam.
Senator Scott Ludlam - News, Features, and Slideshows
The blocking of 1200 websites by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission has set off calls for tighter controls on the federal government.
The Senate has beat back a Pirate Party petition against a proposed data retention law under consideration by the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security.
A parliamentary inquiry has highlighted serious concerns with the government's Cybercrime Legislation Amendment Bill 2011, which is intended to allow Australia to accede to the Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime.
Two key bills to be reintroduced to Parliament this week could result in increased pressure on the Federal Government to explain a number of decisions it has made on its National Broadband Network (NBN) in the past several months.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?