- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Former shadow communications minister and the man spearheading the Liberal party’s opposition to efforts to split Telstra and roll out the NBN, Nick Minchin, will quit politics.
Liberal Senator Nick Minchin has hit back at jibes by communications minister Stephen Conroy over the delay of the Telstra separation bill.
Shadow Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy Senator Nick Minchin has used the publication of a new report into the productivity of high speed broadband to reiterate his call for a full-cost benefit analysis of the NBN.
The coalition will try to delay any legislation that aims to force the structural separation of Telstra (ASX:TLS).
Communications minister Senator Stephen Conroy and shadow communications minister Nick Minchin recently squared off at the CommsDay summit in Melbourne on the Telstra separation and the NBN. As usual the politicians had sharply varying views and squawked load and long. Here are the key, cracker-sized squawks from each minister on the issues.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Amazon: A culture based on customer data
- Why it's time to make customer engagement about context, not campaigns
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers