- Pwn2Own contest puts US$75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
senator George Brandis - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Greens will seek to block the federal government’s proposed Telecommunications Interception and Intelligence Services Legislation Amendment Bill 2010, communications spokesperson, Scott Ludlum has told the Senate.
The Federal Government has advanced its Telstra separation bill, achieving a second reading of the bill in the Senate, despite strong criticism of the bill by the Opposition.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation