- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
senator George Brandis - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Greens will seek to block the federal government’s proposed Telecommunications Interception and Intelligence Services Legislation Amendment Bill 2010, communications spokesperson, Scott Ludlum has told the Senate.
The Federal Government has advanced its Telstra separation bill, achieving a second reading of the bill in the Senate, despite strong criticism of the bill by the Opposition.
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy