- Selling passwords for $150, and other dumb ways users threaten corporate security
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
senator George Brandis - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Greens will seek to block the federal government’s proposed Telecommunications Interception and Intelligence Services Legislation Amendment Bill 2010, communications spokesperson, Scott Ludlum has told the Senate.
The Federal Government has advanced its Telstra separation bill, achieving a second reading of the bill in the Senate, despite strong criticism of the bill by the Opposition.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities