- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
Twitter revealed its biggest earners as it prepares for its IPO. CEO Dick Costolo netted $11.5 million last year, and Christopher Fry, SVP of engineering, raked in $10.3 million.
IBM CEO Ginni Rometty earned a $16.2 million pay package in 2012, while her predecessor, Sam Palmisano, made more than double that for his role as chairman and senior adviser to IBM.
An investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission has been expanded to include Computer Sciences Corp.'s business in Australia, the company said on Wednesday.
Former Advanced Micro Devices CEO Hector Ruiz allegedly shared confidential information with a Wall Street trader connected to an insider-trading scandal, according to a news report on Tuesday.
Oracle is planning to escalate cost-cutting activities during the remainder of its fiscal year 2010, which began in June, according to a filing the company made Monday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Valuable data can be a needle in a haystack, but by leveraging the value in existing information assets, organisations can generate real and achievable gains in revenue generation, IT investments and productivity gains. This whitepaper discusses how Information Management (IM) is a multi-faceted discipline that can be employed to meet or exceed your business objectives.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size