- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
SEC Filings - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google plans to spend US$20 billion to $30 billion of its of its accumulated international profits to fund potential acquisitions of non-U.S. companies and technology rights.
Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
Alibaba Group is the e-commerce player from China that you may have never heard of. But it's set to make one of the biggest initial public offerings in the U.S., possibly raising over US$20 billion, analysts say.
Fast-growing cloud software vendor Salesforce.com is planning to expand its San Francisco headquarters by more than 700,000 square feet, taking a 15.5-year lease on a 61-story office building under construction.
Juniper Networks will lay off about 6 per cent of its workforce and back out of application delivery controllers as part of a restructuring intended to cut costs and focus the company on markets where it can grow fast.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB