- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Fast-growing cloud software vendor Salesforce.com is planning to expand its San Francisco headquarters by more than 700,000 square feet, taking a 15.5-year lease on a 61-story office building under construction.
Juniper Networks will lay off about 6 per cent of its workforce and back out of application delivery controllers as part of a restructuring intended to cut costs and focus the company on markets where it can grow fast.
Box, the eight-year-old company that has taken on industry giants to become a leader in cloud storage and file sharing, will seek to raise $US250 million by selling shares publicly for the first time.
One of China's most popular social media services, Sina Weibo, filed papers on Friday for an initial public offering in the U.S. with the target of raising US$500 million.
Salesforce.com's rapid growth is now being fueled increasingly by large deals for its cloud software, according to CEO Marc Benioff.
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- World Tech Update: On the road at the New York Auto Show
- Four growing European startups to keep an eye on
- Microsoft profit drops but devices, consumer products help results
- US tech spending to see 'solid, steady growth' this year and next, Forrester says
- Official urges state to adopt federal Obamacare site, rather than fix one Oracle built