Microsoft added a provision to its bylaws Friday that allowed shareholders with a significant stake in the company to directly nominate up to two candidates to its board of directors.
SEC Filings - News, Features, and Slideshows
Embattled Twitter CEO, Dick Costolo, will be leaving the social networking company on July 1, according to an SEC filing the company made public on Thursday.
Embattled Twitter CEO Dick Costolo will be leaving the social networking company on July 1, according to an SEC filing the company made public Thursday.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
The road to an initial public offering is rarely smooth for any company, but it's fair to say that Box's journey has been one of the bumpier ones. Though it filed plans to go public early last year, it wasn't until this week that the milestone finally come into view. In the meantime, Box's challenges have only intensified.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms