- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
Screen Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.
The internet is changing the way film is distributed, with Screen Australia announcing two recipients of its Innovative Distribution funding, to support low-budget content that does not fit the traditional moulds of distribution and exhibition.
Government agency Screen Australia’s decision to move its desktop infrastructure from Apple to Windows has taken longer than expected due to challenges with managing disparate IT systems.
Screen Australia is to implement a new technology architecture design for its IT infrastructure following the decision to dump its Apple environment in favour of Microsoft Windows.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership