- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Screen Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.
The internet is changing the way film is distributed, with Screen Australia announcing two recipients of its Innovative Distribution funding, to support low-budget content that does not fit the traditional moulds of distribution and exhibition.
Government agency Screen Australia’s decision to move its desktop infrastructure from Apple to Windows has taken longer than expected due to challenges with managing disparate IT systems.
Screen Australia is to implement a new technology architecture design for its IT infrastructure following the decision to dump its Apple environment in favour of Microsoft Windows.