- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Screen Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.
The internet is changing the way film is distributed, with Screen Australia announcing two recipients of its Innovative Distribution funding, to support low-budget content that does not fit the traditional moulds of distribution and exhibition.
Government agency Screen Australia’s decision to move its desktop infrastructure from Apple to Windows has taken longer than expected due to challenges with managing disparate IT systems.
Screen Australia is to implement a new technology architecture design for its IT infrastructure following the decision to dump its Apple environment in favour of Microsoft Windows.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button