- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
Screen Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.
The internet is changing the way film is distributed, with Screen Australia announcing two recipients of its Innovative Distribution funding, to support low-budget content that does not fit the traditional moulds of distribution and exhibition.
Government agency Screen Australia’s decision to move its desktop infrastructure from Apple to Windows has taken longer than expected due to challenges with managing disparate IT systems.
Screen Australia is to implement a new technology architecture design for its IT infrastructure following the decision to dump its Apple environment in favour of Microsoft Windows.