- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
Screen Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.
The internet is changing the way film is distributed, with Screen Australia announcing two recipients of its Innovative Distribution funding, to support low-budget content that does not fit the traditional moulds of distribution and exhibition.
Government agency Screen Australia’s decision to move its desktop infrastructure from Apple to Windows has taken longer than expected due to challenges with managing disparate IT systems.
Screen Australia is to implement a new technology architecture design for its IT infrastructure following the decision to dump its Apple environment in favour of Microsoft Windows.
- Netapp set to appoint second Australian distributor
- Avnet inks Informatica distribution deal
- Canberra Data Centres signs Digital Realty Trust expansion deal
- Business concerned about 'knock-on' costs of Federal Government data retention crackdown
- Thiess signs NBN contract to connect 170,000 premises per year
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend