science - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. Congress should take action to slow a skyrocketing number of "deceptive" patent infringement demand letters sent from patent licensing firms to small businesses, witnesses told a Senate committee.
AARNet's new fibre network for science and research in SA and WA can hit transmission speeds of 8 Tbps.
The Australian government has awarded a total of $19 million in funding grants to organisations involved with the design of the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project.
An international team of astronomers has used the CSIRO-run Australia Telescope Compact Array in NSW to measure the cooling of the universe since the Big Bang.
Australian scientists and non-profits will use Google Earth to save the Earth under several environment-focused partnerships with Google announced this week. Google yesterday announced it is bring its Google Earth Outreach program to Australia and New Zealand.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again