- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
SCAMwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has apologised after the addresses of subscribers to some of the ACC's information alert services were published online.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s SCAMwatch is warning people not to click on spam emails which claim to contain links to websites with information about the Boston Marathon explosions.
Both buyers and sellers of classifieds websites are being targeted by scammers, SCAMwatch has warned.
As the ‘silly season’ approaches fast, SCAMwatch has advised expectant travellers to check the authenticity of flight booking websites before making any reservations for domestic and international travel.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership