- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
SCAMwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has apologised after the addresses of subscribers to some of the ACC's information alert services were published online.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s SCAMwatch is warning people not to click on spam emails which claim to contain links to websites with information about the Boston Marathon explosions.
Both buyers and sellers of classifieds websites are being targeted by scammers, SCAMwatch has warned.
As the ‘silly season’ approaches fast, SCAMwatch has advised expectant travellers to check the authenticity of flight booking websites before making any reservations for domestic and international travel.