- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
scams and hoaxes - News, Features, and Slideshows
Western Australia Consumer Protection is warning drivers in the state to delete a scam email which claims they can renew their driver's licence via PayPal.
Westpac Australia is warning customers to delete a spam email with the subject line `Westpac Secure Email Notification’ which claims that they have received a secure message.
National Australia Bank (NAB) is warning customers to delete an SMS message that claims unusual activity has been detected on their bank account.
An automated call scam that phones people up and claims that they have won a travel prize is still dialling people, five months after Qantas first alerted customers about it.
A cold calling scam called Windows Event Viewer or `eventvwr’ is still targeting Australians, five years on from Computerworld Australia’s 2009 investigation.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers