- Developments in call monitoring technology surge
- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
scams and hoaxes - News, Features, and Slideshows
As the NBN rollout continues around Australia, scammers are taking advantage of the situation by contacting consumers and claiming that they need bank account details in order to get services over the NBN.
An email scam offering people a job working from home for Australia Post should be deleted straight away, warned the postal service today.
Criminals have managed to siphon a total of $600,000 out of Australian businesses by posing as suppliers and requesting payment be sent to a new bank account via email, says SCAMwatch.
As the year winds down, it’s time to look back at some of the financial scams that targeted Australians in 2014.
New identities, fake passports and social security cards have emerged on the hacker market in 2014 as criminals look for more ways to commit fraud, according to a new report by Dell SecureWorks.