The expectations of millions of soccer fans who got up in the early hours of the morning to watch FIFA World Cup matches on SBS TV or online meant the Australian broadcaster could not afford to have an outage or downtime.
SBS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Broadcasters say they want no part in a revamped regulatory framework for spectrum, contrary to calls by telcos and Foxtel for broadcasting spectrum to be included.
Australians who exceeded their mobile data caps during this year's World Cup should blame their telcos for providing restrictive limits, according to broadcaster SBS.
The heads of IT at broadcaster SBS and mining giant Fortescue Metals Group have outlined their plans to adopt Microsoft’s new Office 365 Cloud service at the Sydney launch event today.
SBS is moving towards a more personalised social media experience through developing a Chinese language project that utilises online communities.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!