- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
satellite - News, Features, and Slideshows
satellite in pictures
NBN Co has completed construction of its ninth satellite ground station at Waroona in Western Australia as it builds out infrastructure to provide residents in remote and regional areas with high speed broadband services.
Optus' Optus 10 satellite and the MEASAT-3b satellite which hosts NewSat's Jabiru-2 payload have successfully launched.
Optus' 'Optus 10' satellite will launch on 12 September (AEST) the telco revealed. The telco had originally announced the satellite would launch in May
Australian ISP iiNet has returned to organic growth in its most recent financial year, adding 40,000 new broadband customers in the 12-month period ended 30 June 2014.
Australian satellite firm NewSat, (ASX: NWT) has signed an $12.5 million (US$11.7 million) contract for the supply of Jabiru-2 satellite transmission capacity over Australia, Papua New Guinea, Timor Leste and the Solomon Islands.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller are slim.
In the olden days, the ancients recognized Seven Wonders of the World; but thanks to Google Earth, you can now spot thousands of "I wonder what it is" head scratchers.
Making the most of natural resources of farms is critical in today’s environment, where rainfalls are becoming ever so scarce.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester