- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
satellite - News, Features, and Slideshows
satellite in pictures
Sky Muster, the first of the two satellites that will comprise NBN's Long-Term Satellite Service, has been successfully launched from Guiana Space Centre in South America.
NBN will launch the first of its two Ka-band satellites in October to provide high speed broadband to remote areas of Australia.
Optus has announced a partnership with US-based satellite company Laser Light.
NBN Co has moved to enforce its fair use policy for customers on the Interim Satellite Service.
Inmarsat wants more applications that take advantage of its new high-speed satellites, and has pledged to make it easier for any developer to create them.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller are slim.
In the olden days, the ancients recognized Seven Wonders of the World; but thanks to Google Earth, you can now spot thousands of "I wonder what it is" head scratchers.
Making the most of natural resources of farms is critical in today’s environment, where rainfalls are becoming ever so scarce.
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation