- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
satellite ground station - News, Features, and Slideshows
A fixed wireless tower in Tasmania for the National Broadband Network (NBN) is in dispute, following the initial approval of the tower by Huon Valley Council.
A National Broadband Network (NBN) satellite ground station will be built at Broken Hill in New South Wales.
NBN Co has signed contracts with two companies worth $180 million to build 10 satellite ground stations around Australia.