- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
satellite ground station - News, Features, and Slideshows
A fixed wireless tower in Tasmania for the National Broadband Network (NBN) is in dispute, following the initial approval of the tower by Huon Valley Council.
A National Broadband Network (NBN) satellite ground station will be built at Broken Hill in New South Wales.
NBN Co has signed contracts with two companies worth $180 million to build 10 satellite ground stations around Australia.