satellite ground station - News, Features, and Slideshows
A fixed wireless tower in Tasmania for the National Broadband Network (NBN) is in dispute, following the initial approval of the tower by Huon Valley Council.
A National Broadband Network (NBN) satellite ground station will be built at Broken Hill in New South Wales.
NBN Co has signed contracts with two companies worth $180 million to build 10 satellite ground stations around Australia.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities