satellite ground station - News, Features, and Slideshows
A fixed wireless tower in Tasmania for the National Broadband Network (NBN) is in dispute, following the initial approval of the tower by Huon Valley Council.
A National Broadband Network (NBN) satellite ground station will be built at Broken Hill in New South Wales.
NBN Co has signed contracts with two companies worth $180 million to build 10 satellite ground stations around Australia.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it