- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
sandisk - News, Features, and Slideshows
SanDisk today announced a USB flash drive with a Lightning connector that can be used with iPhones and iPads to automatically offload photos and videos with special software.
SanDisk today unveiled what it calls the world's highest capacity SD card -- more than half a terabyte.
The Ultra II SSD is a follow-up to the consumer-grade Ultra Plus SSD released last year that increases performance while slashing the price point.
With up to 550MB/s throughput SanDisk's Extreme Pro SSD promises a gaming/video rendering experience that never stutters or pauses.
Toshiba plans to demolish its No. 2 flash memory plant in Japan and replace it with a new facility where it and SanDisk will produce 3D NAND.