- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
sandisk - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Ultra II SSD is a follow-up to the consumer-grade Ultra Plus SSD released last year that increases performance while slashing the price point.
With up to 550MB/s throughput SanDisk's Extreme Pro SSD promises a gaming/video rendering experience that never stutters or pauses.
Toshiba plans to demolish its No. 2 flash memory plant in Japan and replace it with a new facility where it and SanDisk will produce 3D NAND.
SanDisk today announced its SanDisk X300s SSD line-up, which uses TCG Opal 2.0 and Microsoft Encrypted Hard Drive hardware-based encryption, coupled with a new SSD administration dashboard.
While announcing the launch of its new line of 4TB enterprise-class SSDs this week, SanDisk also said it plans to up the ante for capacity.