- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
sandisk - News, Features, and Slideshows
SanDisk today unveiled what it calls the world's highest capacity SD card -- more than half a terabyte.
The Ultra II SSD is a follow-up to the consumer-grade Ultra Plus SSD released last year that increases performance while slashing the price point.
With up to 550MB/s throughput SanDisk's Extreme Pro SSD promises a gaming/video rendering experience that never stutters or pauses.
Toshiba plans to demolish its No. 2 flash memory plant in Japan and replace it with a new facility where it and SanDisk will produce 3D NAND.
SanDisk today announced its SanDisk X300s SSD line-up, which uses TCG Opal 2.0 and Microsoft Encrypted Hard Drive hardware-based encryption, coupled with a new SSD administration dashboard.