- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
samsung - News, Features, and Slideshows
samsung in pictures
Samsung Electronics has denied allegations that it designed its TVs to consume less energy during tests than they do in real-world situations.
The offer excludes devices sold or running on the AT&T network. But it does apparently apply to a lease or installment plan from T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Wireless or US Cellular.
There's explosive growth in store for the wearables market, driven largely by an expanding list of smartwatch vendors, devices, experiences and price points.
Samsung revealed that its new round Gear S2 smartwatches will start shipping in October, but has not revealed what they will cost.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
You say you want a revolution? The smartphone market as we know is about to be flipped upside down -- and there's no turning back from this kind of change.
Samsung comes under intense criticism for Galaxy Note 5 design flaw. If you insert the S-Pen upside-down, it gets stuck. Removing it damages the motherboard -- probably beyond repair...
A sense of déjà vu leads to an unexpected revelation.
Samsung wants you to test-drive one of its flagship phones. iPhone users can try one for 30 days, with (ahem) ''no obligation.'' It's free (if you don't count the $1 fee and the risk you might break or lose it)...
Problems with the new Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone have infuriated some early adopters, but they still stay loyal to their favorite brand.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager