Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
samsung - News, Features, and Slideshows
samsung in pictures
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
Our look at the lineup of Samsung hardware – including the industry's first smartwatch.
Samsung has announced super-fast removable data storage cards that could one day replace the slower micro-SD cards in devices.
The Internet of Things is as much about computing as it is about the things themselves, and that's why Samsung Electronics is buying Joyent.
Samsung's new Galaxy S7 Active is like a fortified version of the flagship Galaxy S7 that won't fail if dropped on the ground or in water.
Samsung is now producing the industry’s first 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD in a single ball grid array (BGA) package that triples I/O performance over typical SATA SSDs.
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
Both Apple and Samsung this week predicted slow growth for smartphone and mobile phone sales in early 2016, making investors queasy.
We offer up our humble list of products and technologies that may impress someone on your holiday gift list.
You say you want a revolution? The smartphone market as we know is about to be flipped upside down -- and there's no turning back from this kind of change.
Samsung comes under intense criticism for Galaxy Note 5 design flaw. If you insert the S-Pen upside-down, it gets stuck. Removing it damages the motherboard -- probably beyond repair...
A sense of déjà vu leads to an unexpected revelation.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.