- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
sales - News, Features, and Slideshows
The maker of Cadbury and Oreo has deployed mobile retail software in Australia and New Zealand as part of a global agreement with StayinFront.
Individual departments inside organisations with big data strategies are running rogue projects without consulting the IT group, new research has found.
Optus has reported a "huge uplift" in sales conversions since introducing a predictive live chat feature to its website, said Optus head of online, Chris Smith.
Samsung outsold Nokia and Apple in worldwide mobile device sales in the third quarter this year, according to a Gartner report this week.
VenuesWest has chosen NCR to provide its venue management system for the new Perth Arena, NCR announced.
Whitepapers about sales
A significant challenge lies in professional services firms' sales process and how they go to market and generate new business. This whitepaper looks at how cloud platforms can enable new advantages in business processes, agility and innovation.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation