- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
safety - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has turned off its last two analog radio systems.
Uber has written to the Transport Ministers of Australia talking up the economic and community benefits of its taxi-hailing app amid state government attempts to regulate its car-sharing service UberX.
Agile development methodology was key to the successful implementation of a new online equipment management tool for Coates Hire.
The Manly Life Saving Club is trialling wearable wristbands for nippers, swimmers and surfers that quickly provide critical information in the case of an emergency.
A shark detection technology currently being trialled is intended to make beachgoers feel safe to go back in the water.
Whitepapers about safety
An increase in incidents resulting in injuries and deaths at the workplace has put a spotlight on the importance of educating IT staff on arc flash hazards. This whitepaper will help to answer your question on who becomes liable in such an instance and 3 trends in the context of arc flash safety within the technology industry.
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer