- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
Safer Internet Day Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Today is the 10th anniversary of Safer Internet Day, a global initiative to raise online safety awareness. This year’s theme, ‘Online Rights and Responsibilities – Connect with Respect’, focuses on online privacy, digital reputation and citizenship, and is held in more than 90 countries around the world.