- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
Safer Internet Day Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Today is the 10th anniversary of Safer Internet Day, a global initiative to raise online safety awareness. This year’s theme, ‘Online Rights and Responsibilities – Connect with Respect’, focuses on online privacy, digital reputation and citizenship, and is held in more than 90 countries around the world.