- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
Safer Internet Day 2013 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian consumers take more cyber safety precautions than their American counterparts, according to a new study.
Today is the 10th anniversary of Safer Internet Day, a global initiative to raise online safety awareness. This year’s theme, ‘Online Rights and Responsibilities – Connect with Respect’, focuses on online privacy, digital reputation and citizenship, and is held in more than 90 countries around the world.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $140 million in new funding
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution