Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system was restored at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) after an outage that lasted two hours.
Sabre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system is currently experiencing an outage due to a global issue with Sabre.
Problems with Virgin Australia’s new Sabre check-in and booking system which led to delays for passengers earlier in the week have now been fixed, according to the airline.
Virgin Australia has implemented a new booking and check-in system called Sabre across its domestic and international networks.
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing documents for an antitrust challenge of Google's planned acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software, according to reports from Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now