- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
Sabre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system was restored at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) after an outage that lasted two hours.
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system is currently experiencing an outage due to a global issue with Sabre.
Problems with Virgin Australia’s new Sabre check-in and booking system which led to delays for passengers earlier in the week have now been fixed, according to the airline.
Virgin Australia has implemented a new booking and check-in system called Sabre across its domestic and international networks.
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing documents for an antitrust challenge of Google's planned acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software, according to reports from Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal.