- Sen. Markey wants to know: Can your car be hacked?
- Microsoft customer privacy vs. NSA snooping
- Android flashlight app developer settles FTC charges of sharing geolocation data
- JPMorgan to notify 500,000 due to data breach, but will not offer replacement cards
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Start-up Adallom today introduced a cloud-based offering intended to help enterprises better monitor, audit and control use of software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications by employees.
Six myths that can derail your use of the cloud, all of them grounded in a general belief that once we move to the cloud IT no longer owns direct responsibility for service levels.
GeoOp Limited,an online mobile workforce management company, commences trading today on the NZ Alternative Market (NZAX) at $1.00 per share, under the code ‘GEO’.
Birst, a San Francisco company that offers cloud-based business intelligence services, has scored a US$38 million venture investment led by existing backer Sequoia Capital and including newcomer Northgate Capital. Birst has raised $84 million to date, including $26 million last year in a round also led by Sequoia.
Expanding a growing portfolio of enterprise software it sells as hosted services, Microsoft plans to add Java to its Windows Azure cloud service.
Cloud licensing's become so complex that it's easy to pay too much or get burned later on. Here are some tips to make sure you're getting your money's worth.
Cloud budgets are rising as IT confronts security and ROI challenges, according to the 2013 Cloud Computing Survey from IDG Enterprise (free download). (Insider: Registration required)
Calculating the real ROI of Cloud apps requires the analysis of a lot of factors, and cutting corners on that process means you might not save money.
Latest blend of Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync servers in the cloud combines an excellent feature set with easier setup and management
Brett Goldstein brings a deep background and big plans for the city's IT.
Whitepapers about SaaS
In this infographic, there are two stories. Jeff uses a context-based authentication to securely authenticate on multiple devices. Stella does not. But whichever route your organization chooses to take, authentication solutions ensure that only verified users are able to connect to sensitive corporate assets.
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch