- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Don't panic, Google's Talk and Hangouts services crashed this morning, but now appear to be returning for more and more users.
Google announced Thursday that it is dramatically cutting its prices for its cloud storage service by as much as 80%.
Microsoft today rebranded its browser-based Office Web Apps, stripped-down versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, as Office Online.
California is facing its worst drought in more than 100 years and with no end in sight. Conserving water has never been more important, and the problem this poses may offer Silicon Valley a new opportunity.
Salesforce.com, the preeminent software as a service (SaaS) company, is reportedly joining the open source OpenStack project.
Web browser or Office suite? Microsoft's and Google's office productivity and collaboration clouds pit rich and complex against simple and lean
Fast-growing companies like Square and MongoDB are driving IT innovation with leaner staffs, cloud-first computing, self-service everything and CTOs rather than CIOs.
Cloud licensing's become so complex that it's easy to pay too much or get burned later on. Here are some tips to make sure you're getting your money's worth.
Cloud budgets are rising as IT confronts security and ROI challenges, according to the 2013 Cloud Computing Survey from IDG Enterprise (free download). (Insider: Registration required)
Calculating the real ROI of Cloud apps requires the analysis of a lot of factors, and cutting corners on that process means you might not save money.
Whitepapers about SaaS
Once a popular topic in IT circles, cloud computing is now part of the business vernacular. Learn five reasons why LOB managers should consider business applications delivered using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Secure by design - How to dramatically simplify data protection, access control and other critical security tasks
This white paper examines how you can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size