- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
rural - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN satellite service is not enough for Australia’s most remote areas, according to the Broadband for the Bush Alliance.
NSW Farmers asked for better mobile phone reception in regional New South Wales.
The NBN is helping electrical contractors in rural Tasmania better support robotic dairies and remote-controlled farm irrigation systems, according to Andrew Dare Electrical Services managing director, John Dare.
The 2.5GHz spectrum to be sold in the upcoming Digital Dividend auction will be critical to bolstering data capacity for 4G service in urban areas, according to the wireless industry and auction observers.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum