- Cyber insurance: Worth it, but beware of the exclusions
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
Rural Broadband Initiative (RBI) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Network for Learning has opened registrations for organisations interested in taking advantage of the N4L network, which will deliver high-speed fibre broadband to New Zealand schools.
New Zealand company Chorus – the network infrastructure arm of Telecom until a 2011 demerger – has launched a wholesale VDSL-based offering that will be available from 7 June.
New Zealand's telecom ministry has approved Telecom NZ's (ASX:HVN) modified pledge to provide open access to the nation's public-private broadband networks.
Highlights of the January-March quarter for Telecom include Gen-i winning the Fletcher Building mobile contract from Vodafone, an increase in the dividend from the Southern Cross cable to $NZ23 million, from $14 million last year, and ongoing reductions in capital expenditure.
Having a cost-effective national telecommunications infrastructure is vital if major broadband projects like the NBN are to be adopted by industry and consumers, according to two communications managers.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it