- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
- Apple blames leaked nude celebrity photos on 'targeted attack'
Rural Broadband Initiative (RBI) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Network for Learning has opened registrations for organisations interested in taking advantage of the N4L network, which will deliver high-speed fibre broadband to New Zealand schools.
New Zealand company Chorus – the network infrastructure arm of Telecom until a 2011 demerger – has launched a wholesale VDSL-based offering that will be available from 7 June.
New Zealand's telecom ministry has approved Telecom NZ's (ASX:HVN) modified pledge to provide open access to the nation's public-private broadband networks.
Highlights of the January-March quarter for Telecom include Gen-i winning the Fletcher Building mobile contract from Vodafone, an increase in the dividend from the Southern Cross cable to $NZ23 million, from $14 million last year, and ongoing reductions in capital expenditure.
Having a cost-effective national telecommunications infrastructure is vital if major broadband projects like the NBN are to be adopted by industry and consumers, according to two communications managers.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates