Rural Broadband Initiative (RBI) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Network for Learning has opened registrations for organisations interested in taking advantage of the N4L network, which will deliver high-speed fibre broadband to New Zealand schools.
New Zealand company Chorus – the network infrastructure arm of Telecom until a 2011 demerger – has launched a wholesale VDSL-based offering that will be available from 7 June.
New Zealand's telecom ministry has approved Telecom NZ's (ASX:HVN) modified pledge to provide open access to the nation's public-private broadband networks.
Highlights of the January-March quarter for Telecom include Gen-i winning the Fletcher Building mobile contract from Vodafone, an increase in the dividend from the Southern Cross cable to $NZ23 million, from $14 million last year, and ongoing reductions in capital expenditure.
Having a cost-effective national telecommunications infrastructure is vital if major broadband projects like the NBN are to be adopted by industry and consumers, according to two communications managers.
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data