- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
rumor rollup - News, Features, and Slideshows
The most recent iPad 5 rumors draw fresh hope from newly announced Apple patents, from unnamed industry sources, and from pure wishful thinking.
iOSphere rumors make it Christmas every day: They are the gift that keeps on giving, no matter what time of year.
Cyber Monday, by Friday, is just a dim memory, and a dull ache caused by the absence of the Next iPhone.