The NSW Government will put its faith in technology and re-introduce mobile speed cameras as part of a $170 million road safety campaign.
rta - News, Features, and Slideshows
An element of the backbone software behind the Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA)’s traffic monitoring toolkit has been released as open source by National ICT Australia (NICTA). The machine learning system, dubbed Elefant — Efficient learning, large-scale inference and optimisation toolkit — allows large amounts of data to be automatically analysed, interpreted and summarised.
The New South Wales Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) is set to overhaul its tolling business by allowing motorists to purchase petrol using their personal e-tags, but this has already received criticism because of the millions of dollars it could potentially add to the organisation’s coffers.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing