The NSW Government will put its faith in technology and re-introduce mobile speed cameras as part of a $170 million road safety campaign.
rta - News, Features, and Slideshows
An element of the backbone software behind the Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA)’s traffic monitoring toolkit has been released as open source by National ICT Australia (NICTA). The machine learning system, dubbed Elefant — Efficient learning, large-scale inference and optimisation toolkit — allows large amounts of data to be automatically analysed, interpreted and summarised.
The New South Wales Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) is set to overhaul its tolling business by allowing motorists to purchase petrol using their personal e-tags, but this has already received criticism because of the millions of dollars it could potentially add to the organisation’s coffers.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.