- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
rsa - News, Features, and Slideshows
rsa in pictures
RSA's annual Asia Pacific & Japan conference kicked off in Singapore on Tuesday. RSA executive chairman Arthur W. Coviello called for an end to cyber warfare while Juniper Network's Kevin Kennedy compared the Information Age to the Golden Age of the Roman empire. The conference concludes today.
Cyber weapons will never be completely eliminated but bi-lateral agreements between countries about the use of these weapons could establish boundaries, according to RSA executive chairman Arthur W. Coveillo.
RSA executive chairman Arthur W.Coviello has called for an end to cyber warfare before an international incident happens.
Identity and access management vendor Ping Identity today unveiled software-based multi-factor authentication that lets users to sign onto an enterprise service or system with a swipe of their smartphone.
A two-year malware campaign that abused a widely used payment instrument unique to Brazil may have netted an eye-popping US$3.75 billion.
Managed security services have been growing in popularity over the past several years, and the latest task enterprises are looking to offload to an outside provider is security information management.