- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- Three security-boosting steps to perform on every router
- Major Chinese smartphone manufacturer installed backdoor on up to 10 million devices
- Clean up your Wordpress plugins to avoid SoakSoak and other malware threats
rsa - News, Features, and Slideshows
rsa in pictures
RSA's annual Asia Pacific & Japan conference kicked off in Singapore on Tuesday. RSA executive chairman Arthur W. Coviello called for an end to cyber warfare while Juniper Network's Kevin Kennedy compared the Information Age to the Golden Age of the Roman empire. The conference concludes today.
Cyber weapons will never be completely eliminated but bi-lateral agreements between countries about the use of these weapons could establish boundaries, according to RSA executive chairman Arthur W. Coveillo.
RSA executive chairman Arthur W.Coviello has called for an end to cyber warfare before an international incident happens.
Identity and access management vendor Ping Identity today unveiled software-based multi-factor authentication that lets users to sign onto an enterprise service or system with a swipe of their smartphone.
A two-year malware campaign that abused a widely used payment instrument unique to Brazil may have netted an eye-popping US$3.75 billion.
Managed security services have been growing in popularity over the past several years, and the latest task enterprises are looking to offload to an outside provider is security information management.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year