- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
Rolf Hansen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Like many entrepreneurs, Rolf Hansen, CEO at mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) amaysim, has both won and lost it all.
Kogan Mobile's recent troubles herald the beginning of a wave of consolidation in the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market, according to Amaysim's CEO.
Amaysim is testing 4G services but is not certain customer demand exists for the faster wireless network technology, according to Amaysim CEO Rolf Hansen.