- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
Rodney Gedda - News, Features, and Slideshows
Big data projects are being held back by the high cost of setting up infrastructure to support the capturing of potentially hundreds of millions of data points each day.
Apple has finally added near field communications (NFC) capabilities with its latest iPhone 6, which is likely to be a tipping point for increased uptake of mobile payment technology, says Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
seL4 microkernel, the “world’s most highly assured OS”, is set to go open source on 29 July, 2014.
More than 50 per cent of 315 CIOs and IT executives surveyed by analyst firm Telsyte are now using public cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), according to a new report.
Analysts predict an uptake in trigeneration technology and data centre infrastructure management tools, and that there will be more consolidation of IT infrastructure, more sophisticated monitoring and reporting of energy use, and driving down energy costs will become a top priority for CIOs next year.
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- Sensis-owned digital agency aims at data-driven marketing needs of SMBs