- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- Three security-boosting steps to perform on every router
- Major Chinese smartphone manufacturer installed backdoor on up to 10 million devices
- Clean up your Wordpress plugins to avoid SoakSoak and other malware threats
- Dangerous 'Misfortune Cookie' flaw discovered in 12 million home routers
Rodney Gedda - News, Features, and Slideshows
Big data projects are being held back by the high cost of setting up infrastructure to support the capturing of potentially hundreds of millions of data points each day.
Apple has finally added near field communications (NFC) capabilities with its latest iPhone 6, which is likely to be a tipping point for increased uptake of mobile payment technology, says Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
seL4 microkernel, the “world’s most highly assured OS”, is set to go open source on 29 July, 2014.
More than 50 per cent of 315 CIOs and IT executives surveyed by analyst firm Telsyte are now using public cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), according to a new report.
Analysts predict an uptake in trigeneration technology and data centre infrastructure management tools, and that there will be more consolidation of IT infrastructure, more sophisticated monitoring and reporting of energy use, and driving down energy costs will become a top priority for CIOs next year.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year