- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Rod Sims - News, Features, and Slideshows
The High Court of Australia today reinstated a $2 million penalty against telecommunications service provider TPG relating to misleading advertisements on appeal by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
NBN Co has submitted a modified version of its special access undertaking (SAU) to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) for approval.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has revamped its website and created new content focusing on consumer rights.
Increased data usage will create congestion challenges for network operators, according to a report by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC).
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has warned telecommunications companies that it will be making sure Australian consumers “get what they pay for” when they sign up to long-term phone or broadband contracts.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke