Rod Sims - News, Features, and Slideshows
The High Court of Australia today reinstated a $2 million penalty against telecommunications service provider TPG relating to misleading advertisements on appeal by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
NBN Co has submitted a modified version of its special access undertaking (SAU) to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) for approval.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has revamped its website and created new content focusing on consumer rights.
Increased data usage will create congestion challenges for network operators, according to a report by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC).
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has warned telecommunications companies that it will be making sure Australian consumers “get what they pay for” when they sign up to long-term phone or broadband contracts.
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015