- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
robots - News, Features, and Slideshows
robots in pictures
Telstra has opened its Customer Insights Centre (CIC) in Sydney, giving enterprise and business customers access to a world class technology precinct, purpose-built to foster innovation and partnerships. Spanning 3600sqm over the entire second level of Telstra’s 400 George Street office in Sydney’s CBD, it houses a 300-person auditorium, workshop and collaboration spaces, partner pop-up installations, a restaurant, and many hands-on technology demonstration areas featuring state of the art business solutions.
You have two options when it comes to beating the automated systems that filter resumes: you can go through them, or you can go around them.
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) aims to bring robots to the masses through two massive open online courses (MOOCs) on robotics.
The Catch Group is using 70 robots in its Melbourne warehouse to retrieve products and deliver bins to stations where humans than process orders. This has sped up processing times from 15,000 orders a day to 25,000 orders every day.
Teams from Flinders University, Queensland University of Technology and the University of Newcastle are battling it out in a maritime robot challenge in Singapore this week.
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
It seems like a question ripped from the back of a cheap sci-fi novel: What happens when the robots are turned against us?
A Thai hospital famous for medical tourism and celebrated for its use of new technologies is turning to robotics to become more efficient and improve patient safety.
Whitepapers about robots
This deployment guide outlines the steps of connecting the VRTX to a small business network including integration options for Dell W-Series WLAN Mobility controller. Dell PowerEdge VRTX is designed to empower Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO) and Small and Medium Business (SMB) with the connectivity, along with its optimised storage and compute power to deliver an end-to-end solution optimised for providing for time sensitive applications like Microsoft Lync.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke