- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
robots - News, Features, and Slideshows
robots in pictures
Telstra has opened its Customer Insights Centre (CIC) in Sydney, giving enterprise and business customers access to a world class technology precinct, purpose-built to foster innovation and partnerships. Spanning 3600sqm over the entire second level of Telstra’s 400 George Street office in Sydney’s CBD, it houses a 300-person auditorium, workshop and collaboration spaces, partner pop-up installations, a restaurant, and many hands-on technology demonstration areas featuring state of the art business solutions.
You have two options when it comes to beating the automated systems that filter resumes: you can go through them, or you can go around them.
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) aims to bring robots to the masses through two massive open online courses (MOOCs) on robotics.
The Catch Group is using 70 robots in its Melbourne warehouse to retrieve products and deliver bins to stations where humans than process orders. This has sped up processing times from 15,000 orders a day to 25,000 orders every day.
Teams from Flinders University, Queensland University of Technology and the University of Newcastle are battling it out in a maritime robot challenge in Singapore this week.
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
It seems like a question ripped from the back of a cheap sci-fi novel: What happens when the robots are turned against us?
A Thai hospital famous for medical tourism and celebrated for its use of new technologies is turning to robotics to become more efficient and improve patient safety.
Whitepapers about robots
This deployment guide outlines the steps of connecting the VRTX to a small business network including integration options for Dell W-Series WLAN Mobility controller. Dell PowerEdge VRTX is designed to empower Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO) and Small and Medium Business (SMB) with the connectivity, along with its optimised storage and compute power to deliver an end-to-end solution optimised for providing for time sensitive applications like Microsoft Lync.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB