Rob Oakeshott - News, Features, and Slideshows
Shadow Minister for Communications Malcolm Turnbull has told parliament he understands that NBN Co will announce it won’t meet its June target for premises passed.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott has lambasted the Joint Committee on the National Broadband Network (JCNBN) for becoming more about party politics than about the roll out of the NBN.
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam believes the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) will end up looking like a “dog’s breakfast” if it wins the federal election in September.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott believes based on his own “rough figures”, the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) would only be $5 billion cheaper than Labor’s $37.4 billion NBN.
The Joint Committee on the National Broadband Network has warned that NBN Co may be showing early signs of cost-blowouts and delays, with timeframe slippage and higher than expected operating expenditure recorded during the last six months.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split