Rob Oakeshott - News, Features, and Slideshows
Shadow Minister for Communications Malcolm Turnbull has told parliament he understands that NBN Co will announce it won’t meet its June target for premises passed.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott has lambasted the Joint Committee on the National Broadband Network (JCNBN) for becoming more about party politics than about the roll out of the NBN.
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam believes the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) will end up looking like a “dog’s breakfast” if it wins the federal election in September.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott believes based on his own “rough figures”, the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) would only be $5 billion cheaper than Labor’s $37.4 billion NBN.
The Joint Committee on the National Broadband Network has warned that NBN Co may be showing early signs of cost-blowouts and delays, with timeframe slippage and higher than expected operating expenditure recorded during the last six months.
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30