- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Law enforcement backdoors open corporate networks to criminals
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Scammers bypass Google filters with PDF cloaking
Rob Oakeshott - News, Features, and Slideshows
Shadow Minister for Communications Malcolm Turnbull has told parliament he understands that NBN Co will announce it won’t meet its June target for premises passed.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott has lambasted the Joint Committee on the National Broadband Network (JCNBN) for becoming more about party politics than about the roll out of the NBN.
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam believes the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) will end up looking like a “dog’s breakfast” if it wins the federal election in September.
Independent MP Rob Oakeshott believes based on his own “rough figures”, the Coalition’s version of the National Broadband Network (NBN) would only be $5 billion cheaper than Labor’s $37.4 billion NBN.
The Joint Committee on the National Broadband Network has warned that NBN Co may be showing early signs of cost-blowouts and delays, with timeframe slippage and higher than expected operating expenditure recorded during the last six months.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault