RMIT - News, Features, and Slideshows
RMIT University is spending $30 million on a new research facility to drive advancements in micro and nano technologies.
A new supercomputer being installed by RMIT University, La Trobe University and the Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing (VPAC) will be ready for use on 17 November.
Assessing the internal threat from rogue system administrators and other IT staff to industry and government organisations may become easier thanks to a new research project run by Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) and funded by CA Labs and the Australian Research Council (ARC).
Though self-admittedly lagging on a trend most universities completed in the past few years, RMIT in Melbourne has committed to migrating its student and staff email accounts to a hosted solution.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is this month launching the Games and Experimental Entertainment Laboratory (GEELab) in an effort to drive innovation in the games, entertainment and creative media industries.
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?