- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
RMIT - News, Features, and Slideshows
RMIT University is spending $30 million on a new research facility to drive advancements in micro and nano technologies.
A new supercomputer being installed by RMIT University, La Trobe University and the Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing (VPAC) will be ready for use on 17 November.
Assessing the internal threat from rogue system administrators and other IT staff to industry and government organisations may become easier thanks to a new research project run by Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) and funded by CA Labs and the Australian Research Council (ARC).
Though self-admittedly lagging on a trend most universities completed in the past few years, RMIT in Melbourne has committed to migrating its student and staff email accounts to a hosted solution.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is this month launching the Games and Experimental Entertainment Laboratory (GEELab) in an effort to drive innovation in the games, entertainment and creative media industries.