- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
RMIT University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
RMIT University and the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) are developing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that can predict different levels of airflow and avoid flying against turbulent winds to save on energy.
Researchers from RMIT University have developed a fault detection system that can alert electricity companies of discharges on powerlines, reducing the chances of starting bushfires.
A research team from RMIT University is combining smartphone technology with artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to improve the productivity of warehouse operations.
Just one week after announcing a breakthrough nanotechnology material, RMIT University scientists have created droplets of liquid metal coated in nanoparticles, which they claim will advance research into soft electronics and industrial sensing technology.