RMIT University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne's RMIT University has worked with HP to build virtual networking labs to help students learn about software-defined networking.
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
RMIT University and the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) are developing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that can predict different levels of airflow and avoid flying against turbulent winds to save on energy.
Researchers from RMIT University have developed a fault detection system that can alert electricity companies of discharges on powerlines, reducing the chances of starting bushfires.
A research team from RMIT University is combining smartphone technology with artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to improve the productivity of warehouse operations.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split