RMIT University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Melbourne's RMIT University has worked with HP to build virtual networking labs to help students learn about software-defined networking.
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
RMIT University and the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) are developing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that can predict different levels of airflow and avoid flying against turbulent winds to save on energy.
Researchers from RMIT University have developed a fault detection system that can alert electricity companies of discharges on powerlines, reducing the chances of starting bushfires.
A research team from RMIT University is combining smartphone technology with artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to improve the productivity of warehouse operations.
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care