riverbed - News, Features, and Slideshows
riverbed in pictures
Riverbed tacked three new software modules onto its SteelCentral network management product today, broadening the features already available through that framework.
Home building company Metricon has reduced storage volumes by 80 per cent and saved $28,000 on tape costs since it moved to a cloud storage offering in early 2014.
Upstarts Exinda and Ipanema challenge network optimisation kingpin, Riverbed
WAN optimization-as-a-service provider Aryaka has announced an aggressive buyback program that targets competitor Riverbed's customers, adding a new point of contention to an already heated rivalry.
Cisco this week extended the software capabilities of its ISR branch routers with previously separate security and application performance features, including WAN optimization.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company