- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- JP Morgan suffers cyber attack, 465,000 card customer details stolen
- PayPal DDoS attackers plead guilty, some may walk free
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
riverbed in pictures
Upstarts Exinda and Ipanema challenge network optimisation kingpin, Riverbed
WAN optimization-as-a-service provider Aryaka has announced an aggressive buyback program that targets competitor Riverbed's customers, adding a new point of contention to an already heated rivalry.
Cisco this week extended the software capabilities of its ISR branch routers with previously separate security and application performance features, including WAN optimization.
Despite a substantial decline in Riverbed's stock price after the news of its $1 billion acquisition of Opnet this week, industry experts say that the buyout leaves Riverbed in a uniquely strong position in the network management arena.
A Riverbed software upgrade means more efficient distribution of video over WANs and optimizing traffic that runs over satellite links.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest