riverbed - News, Features, and Slideshows
riverbed in pictures
Riverbed tacked three new software modules onto its SteelCentral network management product today, broadening the features already available through that framework.
Home building company Metricon has reduced storage volumes by 80 per cent and saved $28,000 on tape costs since it moved to a cloud storage offering in early 2014.
The "Internet of Things" promises to create new business models, improve business processes and reduce costs and risks, according to Riverbed.
Upstarts Exinda and Ipanema challenge network optimisation kingpin, Riverbed
WAN optimization-as-a-service provider Aryaka has announced an aggressive buyback program that targets competitor Riverbed's customers, adding a new point of contention to an already heated rivalry.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking