riverbed - News, Features, and Slideshows
riverbed in pictures
Riverbed tacked three new software modules onto its SteelCentral network management product today, broadening the features already available through that framework.
Home building company Metricon has reduced storage volumes by 80 per cent and saved $28,000 on tape costs since it moved to a cloud storage offering in early 2014.
The "Internet of Things" promises to create new business models, improve business processes and reduce costs and risks, according to Riverbed.
Upstarts Exinda and Ipanema challenge network optimisation kingpin, Riverbed
WAN optimization-as-a-service provider Aryaka has announced an aggressive buyback program that targets competitor Riverbed's customers, adding a new point of contention to an already heated rivalry.
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC