- Pwn2Own contest puts US$75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
River City Labs - News, Features, and Slideshows
PowerDialer.co, an online service designed to streamline contact centres' outbound calls, took the top spot at Startup Weekend Brisbane.
The Brisbane startup scene "is on fire" according to River City Labs community manager Josh Anthony.
Startup Catalyst has extended by a week the window for young Queenslanders to apply for its program, which will offer participants a taste of Silicon Valley's startup culture.
StartupAUS will raise money and appoint a CEO to better drive its mission to promote startups and entrepreneurship in Australia.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation