- Seventy percent of all known mobile malware variants found in 2013: Kaspersky
- Turn your security inside out for added agility, says Oracle
- Cost considerations limiting Australian CSOs' decision-making, but shouldn't be: survey
- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- Cryptolocker ransom Trojan infected 250,000 PCs, Dell SecureWorks estimates
- Drupal 8 to take open source CMS 'to the next level'
- Apple signals end to OS X Snow Leopard support
- The A-Z of Programming Languages: C#
- Telstra defends state of its copper network
- Review: Apple's 15-in. MacBook Pro delivers on speed, battery life
Nvidia's Mental Ray high-performance 3D rendering software has a vulnerability that could be exploited to compromise clusters of specialized computers called render farms, according to researchers from ReVuln.
Security researchers found serious vulnerabilities in the engines of several popular first-person shooter video games that could allow attackers to compromise their online servers and the computers of players accessing them.
A poker software developer plans to implement a fix this week for a vulnerability recently discovered by two security researchers who analyzed one of its gambling applications.
A review of poker applications shows that many suffer security flaws, putting players at risk of attack, according to a Malta-based security company.
Users of Origin, the game distribution platform of Electronic Arts (EA), are vulnerable to remote code execution attacks through origin:// URLs, according to two security researchers.
Customer engagement is rapidly shifting, and one of the biggest challenges companies are facing is figuring out how to serve consumers in this new digital environment. Implementing and managing new channels needs to be economically palatable, without any disruption to existing customer care practices. This business guide provides insight into how best to deploy customer service in the cloud, detailing the four phases of an evolved customer experience management strategy.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- eBay sellers scalp Mac Pro cylinders for nearly double retail price
- <i>Someone</i> made money off the Surface RT: Former Microsoft asset manager charged with insider trading
- Top 3 Australian financial scams of 2013
- Huawei, ZTE, Nokia cleared in patent dispute with InterDigital
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate