- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
ReVuln - News, Features, and Slideshows
The latest firmware in some Philips smart TV models opens an insecure Miracast wireless network, allowing potential attackers located in the signal range to control the TV remotely and perform unauthorized actions.
Nvidia's Mental Ray high-performance 3D rendering software has a vulnerability that could be exploited to compromise clusters of specialized computers called render farms, according to researchers from ReVuln.
Security researchers found serious vulnerabilities in the engines of several popular first-person shooter video games that could allow attackers to compromise their online servers and the computers of players accessing them.
A poker software developer plans to implement a fix this week for a vulnerability recently discovered by two security researchers who analyzed one of its gambling applications.
A review of poker applications shows that many suffer security flaws, putting players at risk of attack, according to a Malta-based security company.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates