- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Reuters - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Apple Watch is expected to snag nearly two-thirds of the smartwatch market for all of 2015, according to a new forecast from market research firm IDC.
BlackBerry may run the Android operating system on a slider smartphone coming this fall, according to unnamed sources in a <a href="http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/11/us-blackberry-google-android-idUSKBN0OR2ZM20150611">Reuters</a> report.
Beleaguered smartphone manufacturer Blackberry could go Android with its next device, abandoning development of its own platform in the interest of getting a more robust ecosystem of apps into the hands of its few remaining users, according to a report from Reuters.
Microsoft today made official what had been rumored two months ago: It will release Android and iOS mobile apps that feature Cortana, the Redmond, Wash. company's intelligent assistant.
Microsoft on Friday retreated from earlier statements that owners of counterfeit copies of Windows 7 and 8.1 will receive a free upgrade to Windows 10 this summer.
After the Office of Personnel Management breach, medical data was labeled as the "<a href="http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/05/cybersecurity-usa-targets-idUSL3N0YR30R20150605">holy grail</a>" for cybercriminals intent on espionage. "Medical information can be worth 10 times as much as a credit card number," reported Reuters. And now to steal such information, hospital networks are getting pwned by malware-infected medical devices.
Is Google Glass dead?
Now that Google's Vic Gundotra, a senior vice president and the head of Google+ is leaving the company, changes are likely afoot at the social network he championed since its inception, industry analysts said.
Apple mistimed the launch of the iPhone 5C and priced the smartphone too high, missing out on aggressive subsidies offered by Chinese mobile carriers during an important holiday.
After a year with Marissa Mayer at the helm, Yahoo is no longer seen as a 'dead company walking,' according to one analyst.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation