retail service provider (RSP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about retail service provider (RSP)
Transmission capacity constraints have forced iiNet (ASX: IIN) to withdraw its National Broadband Network (NBN) Interim Satellite service plan from sale as of today, the ISP said. The plan was offering customers 10GB for $39.95 a month.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again