- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is warning Australians not to respond to an email which claims that someone tried to access their personal bank account.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has today confirmed that it was the victim of a targeted email-based virus attack in 2011 following an Australian Financial Review investigation.
Banks have responded positively to the Australian Payments Clearing Association's proposal for new real-time payments infrastructure, saying it will lead to more innovation in areas such as mobile payments.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) will refresh its existing network services over the next 12 months to keep pace with growing disaster recovery requirements at its $38 million data centre.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is looking to automate its procure-to-pay processes as part of the work being undertaken to modernise its administrative systems.