- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Information-security implications feared as Parliament weighs data retention
- Adopters of Australian Azure must remember security, governance obligations
- Facebook gives away homebrewed OS monitoring tool
- How to figure out if a data breach is a hoax
Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is warning Australians not to respond to an email which claims that someone tried to access their personal bank account.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has today confirmed that it was the victim of a targeted email-based virus attack in 2011 following an Australian Financial Review investigation.
Banks have responded positively to the Australian Payments Clearing Association's proposal for new real-time payments infrastructure, saying it will lead to more innovation in areas such as mobile payments.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) will refresh its existing network services over the next 12 months to keep pace with growing disaster recovery requirements at its $38 million data centre.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is looking to automate its procure-to-pay processes as part of the work being undertaken to modernise its administrative systems.