BlackBerry maker, Research In Motion has released new mobile management software that adds support for Apple and Android devices but analysts say time will tell if the company's new emphasis on bring-your-own-device (BYOD) will succeed.
Research In Motion (RIM) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has announced pricing and launch details for RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900. Both handsets will be available exclusively through Optus from 1 September.
CIOs and IT managers trying to wrap their heads around how to manage consumer devices in the enterprise -- and let’s face it, that’s everybody -- will be pleased to hear that Research in Motion (RIM) has finally announced its BlackBerry Playbook tablet will go on sale in Australia on June 20.
Dell showed off a prototype of a 7-inch Android tablet this week at the Oracle Open World conference in San Francisco. While being more tablet-sized than Dell's initial anemic attempt at joining the tablet fray, this new venture still faces some challenges in order to compete.
Scott Totzke knows mobile security. Currently VP of BlackBerry security at Research In Motion (RIM) and a RIM staffer for as long as the company has made smartphones, Totzke remembers when the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), RIM's main BlackBerry infrastructure component for corporations, had less than 50 IT policies for BlackBerry administrators to secure their organizations' smartphone deployments.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today