- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
repairs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
Telstra has restored Internet and data services for 91 large business customers in southwest Victoria after a fire took out part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- HP leverages Big Data to manage business apps
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable