Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
remote working - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra will sell cloud-based video conferencing by Blue Jeans Network, the telco has announced.
Teleworking is increasing even while many businesses in Australia and New Zealand lack written agreements or training for remote working, according to a report released today by Cisco.
Employees who are happy with workplace IT are one-third less likely to leave their company, according to a Deloitte study commissioned by Google.
Cisco and the University of Melbourne want to know why more Australian and New Zealand businesses and government bodies aren’t teleworking.
Whitepapers about remote working
Research shows that the next generation of workforce will be more mobile than ever before with 49% of staff working away from the office. This whitepaper will look at the importance of supporting your organisation in the shift to flexible workspaces.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today