- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
The New South Wales government showed a great understanding of how to harness ICT in the state’s 2013-14 budget, according to Deloitte partner Patrick Lane.
Privacy commissioners of Australia and New Zealand said they need more enforcement authority to combat data breaches and other privacy concerns.
Distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, with a wave of crippling attacks on enterprises since 2012. This whitepaper offers guidance to security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.