- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
redundancies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has confirmed it will cut around 290 jobs as part of a restructure initially flagged last month.
Telecom NZ has slashed 120 Australian jobs at its ICT services unit, Gen-i Australia, as the division refocuses on large customers.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
Optus has confirmed it will be making further redundancies this year, following jobs cuts totally nearly 1000 jobs in the 12 months to 31 December, 2012.
Optus has shed 305 staff over the three months to 31 December, 2012, SingTel announced today.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement