- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
redundancies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has confirmed it will cut around 290 jobs as part of a restructure initially flagged last month.
Telecom NZ has slashed 120 Australian jobs at its ICT services unit, Gen-i Australia, as the division refocuses on large customers.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
Optus has confirmed it will be making further redundancies this year, following jobs cuts totally nearly 1000 jobs in the 12 months to 31 December, 2012.
Optus has shed 305 staff over the three months to 31 December, 2012, SingTel announced today.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement