- Fujitsu tech can track heavily blurred people in security videos
- Flintshire Council deploys encrypted email using Egress Switch
- DDoS top security fear as businesses weigh reputational damage risk
- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
redundancies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has confirmed it will cut around 290 jobs as part of a restructure initially flagged last month.
Telecom NZ has slashed 120 Australian jobs at its ICT services unit, Gen-i Australia, as the division refocuses on large customers.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
Optus has confirmed it will be making further redundancies this year, following jobs cuts totally nearly 1000 jobs in the 12 months to 31 December, 2012.
Optus has shed 305 staff over the three months to 31 December, 2012, SingTel announced today.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu