- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
redundancies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has confirmed it will cut around 290 jobs as part of a restructure initially flagged last month.
Telecom NZ has slashed 120 Australian jobs at its ICT services unit, Gen-i Australia, as the division refocuses on large customers.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
Optus has confirmed it will be making further redundancies this year, following jobs cuts totally nearly 1000 jobs in the 12 months to 31 December, 2012.
Optus has shed 305 staff over the three months to 31 December, 2012, SingTel announced today.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial