- Akamai's Francis Trentley - The World of Zombies, Cyborgs and Knights
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
redundancies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has confirmed it will cut around 290 jobs as part of a restructure initially flagged last month.
Telecom NZ has slashed 120 Australian jobs at its ICT services unit, Gen-i Australia, as the division refocuses on large customers.
Telstra has confirmed it will cut nearly 650 jobs from its Sensis business around Australia.
Optus has confirmed it will be making further redundancies this year, following jobs cuts totally nearly 1000 jobs in the 12 months to 31 December, 2012.
Optus has shed 305 staff over the three months to 31 December, 2012, SingTel announced today.
- China's Baidu shows off alternative to Google Glass, without optical display
- US court approves eBay settlement over no-hire agreement
- Perth engineering firm pays out $65k for Autodesk piracy
- Lenovo ups features in low-cost Android tablets with $199 Tab S8
- West Sydney school gets connected to improve student literacy
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing