Sydney travellers can now track whether their bus service is running late, with the NSW government making real-time information on bus movements available to mobile app developers.
real-time data - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitepapers about real-time data
Allegiant Travel is a ULTR-low cost airline that is transforming it's approach to customer service using big data and analytics, with a secret ingredient. Bryan O'Neill, Director of Data Architecture, has turned his airline into a 'technology company with wings', using high performing systems and real-time data + ACTION to pleasantly surprise their paying passengers. Got to the gate early? Enjoy that pop-up message on your phone for a discounted beverage at the bar. And he'll also be predicting your holiday choice based on your past actions, and those of your demographic cohort. Building his "cognitive business" was only possible with the massive $1.2M USD he saved by using IBM Systems (POWER8 servers and IBM FlashSystems). Exceeding the business results in a competitive marketplace was delivered with the best of IBM technology.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today