Sydney travellers can now track whether their bus service is running late, with the NSW government making real-time information on bus movements available to mobile app developers.
real-time data - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitepapers about real-time data
Allegiant Travel is a ULTR-low cost airline that is transforming it's approach to customer service using big data and analytics, with a secret ingredient. Bryan O'Neill, Director of Data Architecture, has turned his airline into a 'technology company with wings', using high performing systems and real-time data + ACTION to pleasantly surprise their paying passengers. Got to the gate early? Enjoy that pop-up message on your phone for a discounted beverage at the bar. And he'll also be predicting your holiday choice based on your past actions, and those of your demographic cohort. Building his "cognitive business" was only possible with the massive $1.2M USD he saved by using IBM Systems (POWER8 servers and IBM FlashSystems). Exceeding the business results in a competitive marketplace was delivered with the best of IBM technology.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.