Sydney travellers can now track whether their bus service is running late, with the NSW government making real-time information on bus movements available to mobile app developers.
real-time data - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitepapers about real-time data
Allegiant Travel is a ULTR-low cost airline that is transforming it's approach to customer service using big data and analytics, with a secret ingredient. Bryan O'Neill, Director of Data Architecture, has turned his airline into a 'technology company with wings', using high performing systems and real-time data + ACTION to pleasantly surprise their paying passengers. Got to the gate early? Enjoy that pop-up message on your phone for a discounted beverage at the bar. And he'll also be predicting your holiday choice based on your past actions, and those of your demographic cohort. Building his "cognitive business" was only possible with the massive $1.2M USD he saved by using IBM Systems (POWER8 servers and IBM FlashSystems). Exceeding the business results in a competitive marketplace was delivered with the best of IBM technology.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE