- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
RDSI scheme - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) is planning to migrate 80 server rooms to two large server rooms over the next four years to reduce costs.
eResearch South Australia has implemented a 4.3 petabyte storage system to support its science research projects, some of which generate very large data sets.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has been selected by eResearch support agency Intersect to build a $2 million New South Wales cloud platform under the Research Data Storage Infrastructure (RDSI) scheme.