- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
RDSI scheme - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) is planning to migrate 80 server rooms to two large server rooms over the next four years to reduce costs.
eResearch South Australia has implemented a 4.3 petabyte storage system to support its science research projects, some of which generate very large data sets.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has been selected by eResearch support agency Intersect to build a $2 million New South Wales cloud platform under the Research Data Storage Infrastructure (RDSI) scheme.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential