- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
- Adobe tries again to fix Flash vulnerability
- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
Rapid7 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Rapid7 in pictures
The critical Shellshock vulnerabilities found last month in the Bash Unix shell have motivated security researchers to search for similar flaws in old, but widely used, command-line utilities.
Windows and Internet Explorer need critical patches this month, according to Microsoft's advanced notification about Patch Tuesday bulletins for Oct. 14.
In a very light set of monthly security bulletins, Microsoft will issue just one that it's ranking critical and it involves Internet Explorer.
A collective of security researchers issued a letter Friday from the DefCon hacker conference in Las Vegas urging the automotive industry to adopt five principles for building safer computer systems in vehicles.
Twitter took its browser-based TweetDeck service offline today for an hour as it wrestled with a vulnerability that criminals exploited to tweet script-filed messages to victims' feeds.