- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
Rapid7 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Rapid7 in pictures
Twitter took its browser-based TweetDeck service offline today for an hour as it wrestled with a vulnerability that criminals exploited to tweet script-filed messages to victims' feeds.
Many servers expose insecure management interfaces to the Internet through microcontrollers embedded into the motherboard that run independently of the main OS and provide monitoring and administration functions.
Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
A sudden downpour didn’t dampen spirits as the AusCERT organisation celebrated its 13th annual conference and information security awards night on the Gold Coast.
Microsoft is issuing the second critical patch this month for Internet Explorer, but this time won't stray from its dictum not to support versions that run with Windows XP.