- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Ralph Steffens - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has awarded Downer EDI Engineering a $94 million, two-year contract to provide additional construction capacity for the NBN rollout in northern NSW.
Following a management restructure of NBN Co in August where chief financial officer, Jean-Pascal Beaufret, announced his retirement, the company has hired a chief operating officer.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week