- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
Ralph Steffens - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has awarded Downer EDI Engineering a $94 million, two-year contract to provide additional construction capacity for the NBN rollout in northern NSW.
Following a management restructure of NBN Co in August where chief financial officer, Jean-Pascal Beaufret, announced his retirement, the company has hired a chief operating officer.