- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
radio - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has turned off its last two analog radio systems.
Queensland Gas Corporation (QGC) has chosen Motorola Solutions to manage and support network operations for a liquefied natural gas project in southern Queensland.
Australia’s National Safety Agency (NSA) has built a mobile command centre that overcomes interoperability problems which have historically hindered coordination between different public safety and law enforcement bodies during major disasters.
The Victorian government will spend $24.6 million to provide 6000 GPS-enabled radios to firefighters in the state.
Spotify had its two most successful country launches in Australia and New Zealand, according to Kate Vale, Spotify managing director of Australia and New Zealand. The ad-based music streaming app opened for business in the two countries last May.
A French government agency has warned that measures should be taken to reduce everyday exposure to radio signals -- even though, it said, there is no definitive proof that such signals have a negative effect on human health.
- Software-defined networks present opportunities for resellers: Fortinet
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- HP awards New Zealand enterprise partners at gala dinner (+27 photos)
- Jabra’s David Piggott cycles from Adelaide to Darwin for charity
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore