- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
radio - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has turned off its last two analog radio systems.
Queensland Gas Corporation (QGC) has chosen Motorola Solutions to manage and support network operations for a liquefied natural gas project in southern Queensland.
Australia’s National Safety Agency (NSA) has built a mobile command centre that overcomes interoperability problems which have historically hindered coordination between different public safety and law enforcement bodies during major disasters.
The Victorian government will spend $24.6 million to provide 6000 GPS-enabled radios to firefighters in the state.
Spotify had its two most successful country launches in Australia and New Zealand, according to Kate Vale, Spotify managing director of Australia and New Zealand. The ad-based music streaming app opened for business in the two countries last May.
A French government agency has warned that measures should be taken to reduce everyday exposure to radio signals -- even though, it said, there is no definitive proof that such signals have a negative effect on human health.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration