- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
radio - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has turned off its last two analog radio systems.
Queensland Gas Corporation (QGC) has chosen Motorola Solutions to manage and support network operations for a liquefied natural gas project in southern Queensland.
Australia’s National Safety Agency (NSA) has built a mobile command centre that overcomes interoperability problems which have historically hindered coordination between different public safety and law enforcement bodies during major disasters.
The Victorian government will spend $24.6 million to provide 6000 GPS-enabled radios to firefighters in the state.
Spotify had its two most successful country launches in Australia and New Zealand, according to Kate Vale, Spotify managing director of Australia and New Zealand. The ad-based music streaming app opened for business in the two countries last May.
A French government agency has warned that measures should be taken to reduce everyday exposure to radio signals -- even though, it said, there is no definitive proof that such signals have a negative effect on human health.
- Microsoft delivers Windows 10 .iso files, free eval of Enterprise edition
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Americas are just 2 weeks away from running out of IPv4 addresses
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October