- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
radio telescope - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Western Australian government has announced $26 million in funding over the next five years for the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR) in Perth.
The Murchison Widefield Array (MWA) radio telescope in Western Australia will act as an early warning system for solar storms as it begins observations of the sun today.
Students at a tiny Appalachian public school can't use Wi-Fi because any such network can throw the radio equivalent of a monkey wrench into a gigantic super-sensitive radio telescope just up the road.
Australia's iconic 'Dish' at Parkes today celebrates its 50th anniversary.
A new miniature radio receiver being developed the CSIRO and Australian company, Sapphicon Semiconductor, could result in dramatic improvements in communications equipment as diverse as mobile phones and radio telescopes.