- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
radio telescope - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Western Australian government has announced $26 million in funding over the next five years for the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR) in Perth.
The Murchison Widefield Array (MWA) radio telescope in Western Australia will act as an early warning system for solar storms as it begins observations of the sun today.
Students at a tiny Appalachian public school can't use Wi-Fi because any such network can throw the radio equivalent of a monkey wrench into a gigantic super-sensitive radio telescope just up the road.
Australia's iconic 'Dish' at Parkes today celebrates its 50th anniversary.
A new miniature radio receiver being developed the CSIRO and Australian company, Sapphicon Semiconductor, could result in dramatic improvements in communications equipment as diverse as mobile phones and radio telescopes.